In keeping with Nikon Rumors, Nikon has main bulletins lined up for tonight.
Nikon will formally announce two lenses for the Z mount, a 24mm f/1.eight and a 24-200mm f/??-6.3.
Together with the brand new Z mount lenses, Nikon will lastly announce their flagship D6 DSLR that they teased final yr.
Nikon D6 Rumored Specs:
- 2oMP sensor, not 24MP as earlier reported (nonetheless not 100% certain)
- No IBIS (nonetheless not 100% certain)
- 14 fps in regular shutter mode (the D5 might do 12 fps)
- Improved/higher AF system however in all probability with the identical variety of AF factors
- The Nikon D6 AF enhancements are essential and similar to the Sony A9II
- The D6 can have extra options and customization choices for numerous facets of the digicam and settings
- Companion purposes may also see enhancements however they may probably launch after the digicam launch
- The D6 will certainly not be a “hybrid” digicam, however reasonably a DSLR with some mirrorless options (higher video, silent taking pictures for instance)
- 4K 60 video
- Improved dynamic vary
- Superior video options with RAW recording (unsure if exterior or inside)
- Longer handbook publicity occasions (like within the Nikon D810A): from 1/8000 – 120 seconds (up from 30 seconds)
- Twin CFExpress reminiscence card slots
- .76-78x 100% viewfinder
- New Expeed twin processors
- Constructed-in Wi-Fi
- 3.2 million dots touchscreen
- Improved silent taking pictures modes
- Official announcement anticipated in mid-February (round February 12, 2020 ±1-2 days)
- Replace: one cease improved excessive ISO